CALL US: 717-375-4834
THIS SERVICE IS AVAILABLE AT THE FOLLOWING LOCATION(S):
235 TABLE ROCK RD
GETTYSBURG, PA 17325
5006 EAST TRINDLE RD
MECHANICSBURG, PA 17050
7564 BROWN'S MILL ROAD
CHAMBERSBURG, PA 17202
426 PHOENIX DRIVE
CHAMBERSBURG, PA 17202
"THE BEST THING I HAVE RECEIVED FROM LAUREL LIFE SERVICES IS THE ABILITY TO COMMUNICATE WITH MY SONS"
At first, mental illness and substance abuse may only affect one’s life in subtle ways, but if left untreated, the quality of one’s personal and work life can be greatly impacted.
Get help before it’s too late with Laurel Life. Our wide range of Outpatient Counseling Services are personalized to reflect an individual’s unique needs and circumstances.
Whether struggling to cope with life’s challenges or manage significant mental health issues, our licensed counselors, social workers and doctoral-level psychologists are here to help you meet your goals.
PERSONALIZED INTERVENTIONS IN A SAFE & SUPPORTIVE ATMOSPHERE
Laurel Life provides individual, group and family therapy as well as medical and psychiatric treatment to individuals facing any of the following personal or professional difficulties:
• Loss of interest or pleasure in activities once enjoyed
• Relationship problems
• Anxiety and depression
• Anger management problems
• Excessive worrying
• Eating disorders
• Difficulties with making decisions
• Loss of productivity due to absenteeism or tardiness
• Change in personal appearance
• Inattention and poor concentration
• Accidents and work place injuries
• Conflicts with co-workers and supervisors
A COLLABORATIVE APPROACH
All of Laurel Life’s Outpatient Counseling Services are based on the principles of recovery and resiliency. By emphasizing treatment partnerships and increasing one’s strengths and resources, our skilled and knowledgeable therapists empower individuals to meet their goals and maximize independence.
Laurel Life’s treatment options include:
• Psychiatric and psychological evaluations for children and adolescents
• Medication management for children and adolescents
• Individual counseling and psychotherapy
• Family, couples and marital counseling
• Group counseling psychotherapy groups
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
To learn more or to make a referral, contact Laurel Life today at an office near you.